Would you live your life differently, if you had a chance?
Are there things you have pushed aside like spending time on yourself, passion and hobbies?
Would you like to create a future that is intentional and rooted in the present?
If you answer Yes, to any of these, you could benefit immensely through the program.
January sees the highest enrollment in Gym memberships – Most of them drop off from attending the Gym after the first 3 weeks, Dieting programs share a similar story. Programs fail for many reasons, and the number one reason is that they do not provide adequate support for the participants post the interventions.
Reset@Nirvana is an outcome of years of experience in helping people embrace success across the globe! Rajesh the designer and facilitator of the program has been helping people achieve their goals for the last 25 years. He has worked with leaders across the globe and cultures. He has poured all these experiences into Reset@Nirvana, to ensure a robust program that will ensure the participants will enjoy the benefits they seek to achieve.
What sets the program apart from the others – A complete mind & body experience.
- Each participant customizes their own path.
- The program is practical and helps you apply the concept.
- Small group size and lot of individual attention.
- Post program coaching and support to ensure you achieve your goals.
During the journey participants will experience
- Sessions of Yoga & Meditation.
- Skills and tips in creating an intentional future.
- 2-night stay at the Boutique Nirvana Spiritual retreat in the Barrington Tops National Forest.
- Sessions of Coaching and time for reflection.
- Detox, fun, interesting cuisine.