This Alcohol-free rose water is valued for its heady aroma and natural mood-enhancing quality. It is prized for its skin-care, cosmetic and flavour properties.
Uses: Food and beverage flavouring, as a facial cleanser and hydrator, hair-rinse.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
1. The song of the rose is heard by the nose. One whiff of our rosewater calms and uplifts you. For cool, clear skin dab it on with a cotton pad or spritz it from the fridge.
2. Rose water’s antibacterial, astringent and hydrating essence clears acne, smoothes wrinkles, and tightens pores.
3. It a youthful, radiant glow and soothes redness or sunburn-like a Himalayan breeze.
4. Place rose water-dipped cotton pads over the eyes for brighter vision and no bags.
5. Spritz your pillow with a little rose water mixed with lavender essential oil to lull you into a deep sleep.
6. Splash on as aromatic aftershave.
7. Mixed with coconut oil and vanilla essence it’s a tasty natural lubricant.
8. Rosewater lends a delicious floral flavour to sweet dishes, dairy, coconut, and drinks.
9. Rose’s aroma increases feelings of love, compassion, and connection. Try a splash in your bath like Cleopatra who was said to have taken an aromatic wash using rose petals to help entice her lovers.
What does wild-crafted mean?
Wildcrafting is the practice of harvesting plants from their natural habitat. Ethical considerations are always involved, such as protecting endangered species. This means the source plants are uncultivated, and is not necessarily limited to wilderness areas. They are harvested in a sound, ethical, and sustainable manner also, without the use of chemicals. When wildcrafting is done sustainably with proper respect, generally only the fruit, flowers, or branches from plants are taken and the living plant is left, or if it is necessary to take the whole plant, seeds of the plant are placed in the empty hole from which the plant was taken. Care is taken to only remove a few plants, flowers, or branches, so plenty remains to continue the supply