Ingredients: 100% Moringa Olivera leaf powder.
Description: Moringa oleifera powder contains many healthful compounds such as: vitamin A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc. It is also extremely low in fats and contains no harmful cholesterol.
Uses: Moringa is believed to have many benefits and its uses range from health and beauty to helping prevent and cure diseases. The benefits of Moringa include:
1. Protecting and nourishing skin and hair – Moringa seed oil is beneficial for protecting hair against free radicals and keeps it clean and healthy. Moringa also
contains protein, which means it is helpful in protecting skin cells from damage. It also contains hydrating and detoxifying elements, which also boost the skin and hair. It can be successful in curing skin infections and sores.
2. Supports the liver – Moringa appears to protect the liver against damage caused by anti-tubercular drugs and can quicken its repair process.
3. Supports healthy stomach – Moringa extracts might help treat some stomach disorders, such as constipation, gastritis, and ulcerative colitis. The antibiotic and antibacterial properties of Moringa may help inhibit the growth of various pathogens, and its high vitamin B content helps with digestion.
4. Supports bone density – Moringa also contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong. Along with its anti-inflammatory
properties Moringa extract might help to treat conditions such as arthritis and may also heal damaged bones.
5. Supports mood – Moringa is thought to be helpful in treating depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
6. Helping wounds to heal – Extract of Moringa has been shown to help wounds close as well as reduce the appearance of scars.
7. Helping people with diabetes – Moringa helps to reduce the amount of glucose in the blood, as well as sugar and protein in the urine. This is good for haemoglobin levels and overall protein content in those tested.
8. Supporting people with asthma – Moringa may help reduce the severity of some asthma attacks and protect against bronchial constrictions. It has also been shown to assist with better lung function and breathing overall.
9. Supporting eye health – Moringa contains eyesight-improving properties thanks to its high antioxidant levels. Moringa may stop the dilation of retinal vessels, prevent the thickening of capillary membranes, and inhibit retinal dysfunction.
10. Supporting Anaemia – Moringa may help a person’s body absorb more iron, therefore increasing their red blood cell count. It is thought the plant extract is very helpful in treating and preventing anaemia and sickle cell disease.
What does “organic” mean?
The term “organic” refers to the way agricultural products are grown and processed. While the regulations vary from country to country, in general, organic crops
must be grown without the use of synthetic herbicides, pesticides, and fertilisers, or bioengineered genes (GMOs).