- If you are coming from the south follow the Newcastle Expressway to the end, and then follow the signs for Taree. Approx 20 kms after Heatherbrae/Raymond Terrace Bypass turn left onto the Bucketts Way following the signs to Gloucester via Booral, Stroud and Statford.
- If you are coming from the north follow the Pacific Highway south toward Taree & Forster, and then follow the signs for Gloucester.
- On arrival in Gloucester drive through to the end of the main street and turn left at the roundabout towards Barrington.
- Nirvana Spiritual Retreat is 42km from Gloucester. Go through Barrington and a new bridge. At the first major intersection after the bridge continue straight ahead for Nirvana Spiritual Retreat. You will then be on Scone Road (do not take the right turn to Nowendoc/Walcha).
- In Copeland (15.6 km) the road forks – keep to the right, continuing uphill along the Scone Road.
- The only other turn (Rawdon Vale @32km). Continuing along the Scone Road. Continue straight past the after Mud Hut Road, past Camp Cobark.
- The turn off to The Nirvana Spiritual Retreat (Jems Creek Road) is clearly signed and it is 4km from the main road to Reception of the Retreat.
- Please drive carefully and slowly, as you would be driving through cattle country and do not want to hurt yourself or the cattle. If there are cattle on the road, do not sound the horn, wait and they will move away.
- Driving times from Sydney CBD is approximately 4.5 – 5 Hours. Plan to provision time to enjoy the scenic drive all the way to Nirvana.
Get In Touch
Just 30 minutes from Gloucester, at Barrington Tops, on the doorstep to Barrington National Park.
Address: 384 Jems Creek Road
Cobark, NSW 2422
Phone: +61 414 742 746